Thursday, October 15, 2009

Addicted to Stumbling

I love to stumble!! Have you stumbled today?

If you have never heard of StumbleUpon then you have got to check it out. You create an account and set the categories that you interest you. Then you download a task bar to start stumbling.

I stole this from their site:

StumbleUpon helps you discover and share great websites. As you click Stumble!, we deliver high-quality pages matched to your personal preferences. These pages have been explicitly recommended by your friends or one of 8 million+ other websurfers with interests similar to you. Rating these sites you like () automatically shares them with like-minded people – and helps you discover great sites your friends recommend.

You can add your own favorite sites to stumble and keep customizing your interests. I have found websites, blogs, videos, and so much more that I would never have STUMBLED upon before.

Check out these amazing papers I just stumbled upon.



Can you imagine the amazing things you could make with this beautiful blood orange papyrus paper???



How about carrots??? See many more amazing papers here.

4 comments:

DIANE said...

Wow...those are SO COOL. I love the persimmon one as well. Thanks for encouraging me to spend more time on the internet (like I don't lose enough of my day in cyberspace as it is). Off to look at more of the papers on that website. :-)

~ Amy W ~ said...

This is cool! The papers and the site :) Gotta love getting great new ideas that you didn't even know were out there.

愛寶 said...

看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油.........................

瘋狂的 said...

good post................................................