Friday, December 5, 2008

Lavender Chocolate Kisses

Lavender Chocolate Kisses

5th Day of Christmas

I promise this is my last lavender project of the holiday. I found this amazing recipe from the place I buy my lavender from. It is simply divine. And now I have used my entire stock of lavender up with wonderful projects.

I am putting together a gift baskets with the lavender bath bags, lavender dream pillow, and now the chocolates.

I did the entire basket with for under $10 a basket. A wonderful beautiful gift and very economcal.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Melynda, I don't always have time to comment, but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all of these ideas you're posting on your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your creativeness!

Melynda Tetpon said...

Thank you so much. You have made my day.