Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Handmade Gifts under $10

10th Day of Christmas

There is still plenty of time to give a handmade gift. I thought I would list some great ideas for gifts under $10 each. And the best part is many of them you can make with children.


  1. Gifts in a jar. Check out these recipes with printable gift tags. They have cookies, muffins, soups, and my favorite Chai Tea.
    Recipes
  2. Solid Perfume
  3. Reusable Shopping Bag Lazy Girl has a one hour, one yard bag.




4. Sock Monkey or Sock Dog from Handmade by Jill

5. Crochet a skinny scarf in an afternoon. I just finished an adorable one while waiting for my children and there many activities. I haven't gotten a chance to take a pic yet.

6. I just watched the new Martha Stewart episode with an adorable child's pull toy. There isn't a picture but trust me they are super adorable.

I will add more to this list as I think of more.


2 comments:

HomeSpun Threads said...

You're a woman of my own heart! I love it!

Squawkfox said...

Thank you so much for the mention! Ohh, I love the sock dog. I had a sock monkey as a child! So creative.