There are many positives right now about not working and I intend to only focus on them right now.
- My dirty laundry will be tamed. It has become a beast with a mind of its own taking over every room of the house.
- I will find my pie and cake pans and start baking more. I have really missed baking.
- My craft room will be organized at least for a day, then it will be cluttered with all the wonderful projects that have been lurking in my head.
- My kiln is going to be used every week firing all my creations. My poor head hurts trying to hold them all inside.
- My children will have all their homework done, checked, and turned in. We had a few weeks where someone was missing something.
- Holiday gifts are going to be started and wrapped up. We hand make all our gifts to each other, friends, and teachers. I have usually started with each of the children by now. We have a meeting with hot chocolate, mom's secret holiday notebook, and discuss all their ideas and what we need to do to complete them. Every year I am so amazed at their creativity.
- New blog look. I learned some cool graphic stuff at my job. I can't wait to apply it to my blog.