Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Newest Creativity Kit!! - Glass Pendants

I am so excited and relieved to bring the newest Creativity Kit. We had a little issue with our wonderful glass tile clocks that turned into a big issue. I have several kits I am working on in advance so I pulled out one we were going to do in a few months.


And it just so happens I read a great article a few days ago about fashion week in NYC and that big jewelry and pendants are going to be all the "rage". If you check out any of the newest jewelry magazines you will see all the wonderful "oversize" pendants.


And of course we are always ahead of the game or at least try very hard to be. So without further ado.........................Our latest Creativity Kit!!!!










The kit will feature everything needed to make these two wonderful pieces of art. As you can see in the images the larger pendant measuring 1.5 x 1.5 inches has a different look to each side of the pendant. Very Cool!!!! And the smaller pendant is made with a 1 x1 inch beveled glass piece.

I have been playing with different looks for these pendants for a while and wanted to share some of the others I created.









The kits will be shipping this weekend. I am so sorry they are a little late this month but think you will agree they are worth the wait.
You can see all our Creativity Kits in the store!!

4 comments:

~ Amy W ~ said...

It looks like you're getting spammers! I tell ya, some people just have no respect these days.

On the other hand, LOVE the pendants - I'll be emailing you asap :)

Melynda Tetpon said...

How do you get rid of the spammers??? I looked to see if I can delete the comments and can't figure it out. This is not cool!

Rachael said...

The pendants are beautiful!!

If you sign into your account, then click on the commments, there is a little garbage can to delete them, you have to check the box to take them away permanently.

You can then go in and put back the letter verification thing and they can't do it then.

I had a couple on my blog too.

MsGrace said...

I just had some spammers too...grrr.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pendants!