Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Blogs

It as been forever since my last blog entry. I have many new projects to show off but my photo booth is broken. I have this very cool little light booth setup and need to find a few replacement parts so I can take some photos. It hasn't been a great day for a while to take outdoor photos.
I have been making my Valentine gifts and can see light at the end of the tunnel. I hope to have them to share very soon.
In the meantime I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs!!
http://smittenkitchen.com/ - She has this recipe for chocolate covered orange peels that look perfect and amazing. Did I mention they are Dark Chocolate!!!! The photography on her site is beautiful.



http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/ - You will love the vibrant colors, amazing projects, and all her wonderful ideas. I made the little scotty dog as a Christmas ornament for a few friends. It was perfect! The paper spinner below would make the perfect birthday party decoration.

http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/ - Heather designs the most beautiful fabric. Her blog is so much fun to read! I think I need to add these little goodies to my Valentine Gift list. They would also look wonderful on my mantle for Easter decorations.



I have many more of my favorite blogs to share but will save them for another day.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

What cool projects! Thanks for the links, Melynda!

~ Amy W ~ said...

Hey there M! Love the ideas and I hope your photo booth gets fixed soon :)

Same here on the 'no good days to snap photos' so much SNOW!!

Rachael said...

Oooh, so pretty!! I bet those choc covered orange peels are so delish!! Mmmmm . . .

Have a good week!! It's mighty cold here!

Christy DeKoning said...

Thanks for the links - I'm loving smitten kitchen

Great blog you've got here :-)