Tuesday, February 12, 2008

February Creativity Kit

I am a little sad that we have a small delay in the release of our February Creativity Kit. One of the parts we ordered was wrong and we had to get the correct parts shipped. We are expecting the new part any day and off they will go to everyone who has them ordered automatically.

The February kit is so COOL!!!!! It is a class tile clock. Perfect on a night stand or in a kitchen window where mine is sitting. The glass is a beautiful frosted blue/green. I can't wait for you to see it.

As soon as the part gets here we will put the kit up in the store and I will post a picture on the blog. Thanks everyone for being so patient.

3 comments:

~ Amy W ~ said...

I'll be not-so-patiently waiting for that picture!!

Rachael said...

Ooooh, that sounds really neat!! Can't wait to see!!

Traicee said...

Hi Melynda! Just read about the changes here at IL2C and I wish you well- your creativity kits look fabulous. I miss catching up with all of you on the MB and I hope you and your family are doing well. (((hugs)))