Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cupcakes!


My children absolutely adore cupcakes. I had forgotten the joy a good cupcake can bring you. And you can make and decorate 2 dozen cupcakes quicker then most cakes.

If you haven't made any cupcakes in a while then make up a batch to share with those around you. I guarantee you will get loads of smiles.



Chocolate Cupcakes from Martha Stewart



Cherry Vanilla Cupcakes from Chockylit


Bake me I'm Yours....... Cupcake Book by Joah and Graham Belgrove



Felt Cupcakes from Betz White!!

5 comments:

Scrapbook Princess said...

Yummy!!!! I make cupcakes with my daughter, she loves to cook them, just not eat them!!!

Rachael said...

Oh yum!!! Now I'm hungry!! LOL

Love those felt ones, have you made them yet? ;)

Melanie said...

Those all look so yummy!

~ Amy W ~ said...

Makes my stomach rumble just to see them! Sounds like a FAB snow day activity :)

Melynda Tetpon said...

I haven't made the felt cupcakes yet, but dying to. I want to make them as a gift for my daughter for Valentine's Day. Betz White has a wonderful book Warm Fuzzies that just came out.