Thursday, January 3, 2008

Become more Creative in 2008!

Becoming more creative or at least spend more time using the creative side of my brain is my #1 New Year resolution.

I find that I am a more relaxed and happy person when I do something creative everyday. And organizing my stuff is not being creative. The problem I have is finding the time to be creative. There always seems to be so many other things that need my attention. I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about.

With every New Year's resolution I need to make it attainable or I will give up and go back to my cranky stressed out self. Are you reading this my dear husband?? You do not want a cranky stressed out wife.

So I will be putting on my weekly calendar a 2 hour time slot 3 times a week. I definitely think I deserve 6 hours a week to relax and take care of myself.

I hope that many others will be able to find the time to take for themselves and do something they enjoy. I will be rooting for you!

I have the perfect kit for you to jump start your creative juices.
Sterling Silver Beaded Rings!!



If you read my blog regularly then you have seen this picture already. I had every intention of showing you 2 new rings today but I wore them yesterday and one I gave to my son's teacher who gave me a huge bag of her old and broken jewelry. There are so many treasures in the bag I will have a blast making new pieces with all of it. And the other ring was bought right off my finger. LOL!!!

I have sold quite a few rings off my fingers this past month. My husband just laughs and has decided that women are strange creatures. I don't think we are strange just know what we like when we see it.

The kit for these rings will be debuting on January 10th. They can be reserved now for shipment on the 10th.

http://store.valueweb.com/servlet/il.../Detail?no=231

The kit will include everything needed to make 2 beaded rings. We have a ring mandrel for you to work with so that the rings you make are the perfect size, full color step by step instructions, sterling silver wire, and beads!!!

I will also be listing additional sterling silver wire for those that will want to make additional rings. The sterling silver wire and ring mandrels are not found in your local craft stores.

The perfect kit for you to steal a few hours to yourself and make a wonderful and unique rings.

Wouldn't these rings make the perfect Valentine Gifts for someone special???

No comments: