Friday, January 25, 2008

Amazon Wish List

Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts!: Woolly Embroidery: Crewelwork, Stump Work, Canvas Work, and More! by Unnamed et al

Warm Fuzzies: 30 Sweet Felted Projects by Betz White


Quick And Clever Felting by Ellen Kharade

Fabric Jewelry: 25 Designs to Make Using Silk, Ribbon, Buttons, and Beads by Teresa Searle

My Amazon wish list is growing with all the wonderful books coming out soon and some that were just released. I definitely need to check a few of these out.

4 comments:

jadadog said...

you are always on the hunt for great new creative stuff! I don't know where you get your energy!!! Gotta check these out!

Melanie said...

Those do look very cool. Your creativity is incredible!

Rachael said...

Such cool books!!! I can't wait to see what projects you are up to next!!!

~ Amy W ~ said...

You too have an Amazon wish list that spans pages and pages? LOL!!

Thanks - now my wish list just grew by a few more too ;)