Sunday, January 6, 2008

39 Days till Valentine's Day

I plan on keeping my handmade pledge throughout the year.

I solemnly pledge to only give handmade gifts
either ones I have made myself
or purchased from talented artists.


There is only 39 days till Valentine's Day so I figured I had better get started. I found some adorable Valentine Gifts on Etsy I wanted to share with you.



How about and adorable Button Bouquet by Little Bit Funky's shop.



A Sweetheart Towel Set by Art Goodies.



A Valentine Sock Monkey by Adopt a Sock Monkey.

I made sock monkeys with my daughter for Christmas and everyone who didn't get one were begging for us to make them one.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I always love your website findings!!!! Very cute!!!!

All handmade gifts, I really don't know how you do it!! You are a superwoman!! Such an inspiration!!

Melanie said...

That button bouquet is so cute, and so is your sock monkey!

Kim - ScrapToMyLu said...

I have always LOVED those button flowers. Very cool. Thanks for the visit.