Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Twins are 7 today!!!







I just can't believe how fast time is flying by. When I was pregnant with them I felt like it was the longest pregnancy ever and these last 7 years have flown by.


I love that they are best friends. They tell each other all their secrets, watch out for each other, and hug and kiss each other every day. Chloe won't kiss her other two brothers but Noah always has her heart!!



I wish with all my heart they always stay as close as they are now.


Happy Birthday to my two ANGELS!!!!






9 comments:

Scrapbook Princess said...

Happy Birthday you two!!!

Melynda, I LOVE the last 2 photos!!!

silvia said...

Happy Birthday to your twins. LOVE the photos!!

deb said...

How cute are they?! They do look like best friends - love that! I'm pregnant with twins and we just found out we're having a boy and girl. We can't wait!! I will try to cherish each moment.

jadadog said...

Happy Birthday Mom's little ANGELS! They are so CUTE!!!! Save those pics for adulthood embarrassment!!!

Rachael said...

Awww, they are so cute!!! What fun pics!!

Happy Birthday, kiddos!!

DIANE said...

Oh, they are so adorable!!! Have a wonderful day celebrating with them.

Trish said...

Happy Birthday to the twins!!!!

Trish said...

Happy Birthday to the twins!!!!

~ Amy W ~ said...

Oh, my those are some adorable cheeks there! Oh, man! I'm so glad you are a fellow scrapper and will fully utilize those photos!