Saturday, December 8, 2007

Handmade Holidays

I am still working hard on my Handmade Holiday pledge. I completed a few more gifts this week. Not as many as I wanted and feel a little behind schedule. Hopefully I will catch up this week and get back on schedule.
Here are some great ideas for all of us.


Sew Mama Sew also have a ton of tutorial for sewing projects. The projects are so darn cute and even with my limited sewing ability they look quite fun to make.

This adorable scotty is from AllSorts. I am making a few for my children as a stocking stuffer. I love how easy they are to cut out and I can hand sew while laying in bed. She also has some adorable scotty dog ornaments.

If you have never checked out this blog is most definitely one to bookmark.

Many of my gift recipients are getting Felted Merino Wool scarves and handmade journals. LOL!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow is he cute!!! :)

Thanks for the great links!

Melanie said...

OMG! That scotty dog is TOO CUTE! Thanks for all of the links, Melynda!

DIANE said...

I love that little scotty dog! Why are there so many cute things to make and so little time.

silvia said...

I LOVE the dog!! He (or she) is adorable!!!