Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Handbound Leather Journal

I am putting the finishing touches on the Creativity Kit for December. The kit is available for purchase on December 10th. Or we have a monthly membership where you get the kit delivered automatically each month and you save money! How wonderful is that???

We release a new Creativity Kit each month. This takes many months of preparation and loads of trial and error.

I wanted to share one of my leather bound journals that I made in perfecting the technique for the kit. This is very similar to what the one in the kit will be but I really love the leather for the journal in the kit more!!!! I played with loads of leather types to find the one I loved the most.

I will be sharing a few more journals I made with you in the next couple of days. And then it will be time for the GRAND UNVEILING.






And since I am spilling the beans a little early. I thought I would give you a sneak peek at the progress of the January Creativity Kit release. Can you guess what I am working on???



Click on either image for a up close and personal look!

1 comment:

silvia said...

Those rings are Fabulous!!!