Saturday, December 15, 2007

Good-bye to The Scrapbook Society

Dear Scrapbook Society customer:

I'm so glad we had this time together,
Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.
Seems we just get started and before you know it
Comes the time we have to say, “So long..."

In the 1970s, entertainer Carol Burnett would close her television show with this sweet little song. It was a perfect way to acknowledge the fun and excitement had come to an end. I feel this song is the perfect way to say 'so long' to our Scrapbook Society Kits and 'hello' to our new Creativity Kits!

The December 2007 Scrapbook Society kit will be our last monthly scrapbook kit.

It has been a fun and exciting four-plus years in scrapbooking. I have learned alot from you, and together, we have created many new trends which the industry has adopted along the way. I will keep the Community Board and Gallery open for the next three months and I hope we will continue to chat, swap, and learn from each other like we always do.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your patronage! And thank you for your willingness to try new things.

I invite you to check out my new monthly Creativity Kits on www.ilove2create.com today where you can learn to make boutique-quality items in a single evening. Learn how to bring out the DIY in you!

Sincerely,
Melynda Tetpon

3 comments:

DIANE said...

Change is never easy, so this news makes me so sad. Tugging my ear to send you the same message that Carol Burnett used to send her mother -- LOVE YOU!

~ Amy W ~ said...

It's bitter sweet - how do I tell everyone how much you all mean to me? How lonely it will be if we don't keep in touch. But there are ways - keep blogging it ladies, I promise to visit.

Melanie said...

I'm already missing your technique kits, Melynda! I'm glad you were able to achieve your dream with the Creativity Kits. Good luck!!!