Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another Leather Journals




Here is another of my "trial" journals. I loved the leather of this one but it was really hard to work with and it doesn't want to lay flat. I am sure over time and using it that it will lay down better. So it was back to the "drawing board".
I did perfect the lacing of the book with this one.
I am giving all my journals away as gifts and I have the perfect person for this one. The leather is "tooling" leather and I will be adding the person's name to the front of the journal. I have shown many of the journals to friends and family and they are all trying to put their names on their favorite one. LOL!!
I can't wait for you all to see the actual journal for the Creativity Kit. It is by far my favorite and so beautiful.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Amazing!!!!

I can't wait to see "the" journal!!!

Melynda Tetpon said...

very soon, I promise.