Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another Handmade Leather Journal


This journal is made from deer skin and is super soft. I love it but the tie to close it needs to be longer. So it was back to the drawing board.

I am sure that I will find a home for the journal in my Christmas list. Even if the tie is a little short. :)

Tomorrow is the big day and the reveal of the handmade Leather Journal Creativity Kit. The journal will be 8 x 5 inches and contain 180 pages. I was thinking of making it smaller but love the 8x5 size of the Deer Skin one so decided that I wanted that to be the size.

The kits will ship this week so if you haven't reserved your kit then grab one quick while we have them in stock. The kits come with everything needed to complete your journal in just an evening. So still time to complete one and give as a gift!!!

No comments: