Monday, November 26, 2007

More Handmade Gifts

I am working hard to keep up on my handmade gift making. I have completed a several more gifts to give to family and friends.


Everyone needs a felted bracelet to wear with their favorite jeans!



This piece is the simplest I have made so far and I swear it is my favorite. I was worried that it would be to simple looking but the simplicity is what makes it perfect. Do you think my friend I made it for will mind if I wear it a couple of times before I wrap it for her????

I made this one from one of the Kazuri beads like the one in the Kazuri Bead kit. I included blue seed pearls and a Swarovski crystal.

Lastly is this adorable wool felt lamb. I found the pattern here. I also found a pattern here for a horse that I have to make for my nieces that are crazy for horses.
I still have alot more to make to keep with my pledge to make handmade gifts this season. But starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

4 comments:

MsGrace said...

These are all beautiful..how do I get on your Christmas list???

Can you tell me how yo made teh felted bracelet...did yo buy the beads that way? I love it.

Melynda Tetpon said...

The beads are already felted from artgirlz.com. I have felted my own in the past but with time constraints these work perfect. I also did one in pinks for another person on my list.

Melanie said...

Go, Melynda!!! You amaze me with your craftiness! :)

Trish said...

Awesome Melynda!