Thursday, November 15, 2007

December Scrapbook Society Sneak Peek

I cannot believe it has been so long since my last post. I have been one busy lady as I am sure you all have been also.

We are shipping the amazing Merino Felted Scarf Kits today and seeing if we have any left for those that may still want one.

They are super simple to make and indeed only take one evening. But your friends and family will think you are the most talented artist they have ever met. Trust me I am telling the absolute truth. Just make sure you do not let them know how simple it was to create such an amazing scarf. You will have to be prepared for all the requests for them to make you one also. Just give me a holler if you want to make another one which I am sure you will want to do. You won't need the entire kit to make an additional scarf as you will see in the instructions. :)

The December Scrapbook Society Kit is all about Glitter, Foil, and Sparkle. Perfect for the holidays! I love the paper we chose and I am sure you will also. I am giving a tiny peek so you can fall in love with me. Can you see these papers are double-sided??? YIPPPEEEEE




4 comments:

Alicia S said...

SO fun!!!
I love them. What a great combo--glitter, foil, sparkle!! Cannot wait.

silvia said...

Wow!!! Those are so pretty!!!

Melanie said...

I love those red and green papers especially. The technique sounds very cool!

scrappermimi said...

These look so fun!!!