Monday, October 8, 2007

Haunted House

This past 10 days have really gotten away from me. I get ready to update the blog everyday and then my "to do" list grows and the blog gets shoved to the bottom of the list. I am sure you all know how that is.

We have been so busy getting the Scrapbook Society October kits out, putting the finishing touches on the October Creativity Kit, checking on all the items ordered for the November kits. You have no idea how many months we have to completely rework the kits due to items not arriving when they say they will. Of course if you are on the Design Team you know exactly what I am talking about. Each month our Design Team works under so such a short time frame and still manages to completely blow my mind. I love them all so much and would really be lost without them.

I did manage to sneak away this weekend after the soccer games and take my children to a haunted house. A little town near us has this amazing haunted setup that they have built over years. It isn't really a house but a several structures. My children would be much too frightened to go through it at night with everyone dressed in costumes, spooky noises, and monsters jumping out at them. So each year I take them through it during the day when no one is there just us.

I have a few photos of this amazing haunted house to share with you.






They have a full train engine that they have steam coming out of and sounds that it is moving. At night they have amazing lighting that really makes it all come alive. But this is alive enough for my children.


You walk through this part and into a room where they have fake blood and mannequins. Very scary!


Have a great day!!!









4 comments:

silvia said...

What a cool Haunted House!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!!

Melanie said...

What a great idea to take your kids during the day. I would rather go during the day, too. :)

Rachael said...

Man that is cool!!!

jadadog said...

oh wow! would I love to see that!!! Just up my ally!!!! SPOOKY!