Thursday, September 27, 2007

The winner is..... And Friendly Plastic


The winner of Wednesday's stash is.................Linda F. Please email me at melynda@ilove2create.com your mailing address.

I have been busy playing with Friendly Plastic today. And I can't tell you how much fun I had. It really is Friendly. LOL!!!

The plastic is heated and then you can swirl it together, add beads, add glitter, stamp in it, and so much more. I haven't gotten a chance to stamp in it and put it on my "to do" list for tomorrow.

I did get to make a little mini book (2x2 inches) with Friendly Plastic covers.



And Tracy has a completed Project kit to show you. October we are featuring an Altered Clipboard.



You can have the project added to your kit for only $12.99. The kit includes the 5x7 clipboard, chipboard scroll, buttons, 3 yards of velvet ribbon, and 3 Notes to Self Cards.

Orders your now!

Here is a sneak peek at a layout from the October Kit.




Thank you to Diane for creating the Picnic Perfect Layout.

If you haven't ordered your October kit yet we have a few left.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Your little album is so adorable!!!

Great project and layout too!! :)

Trish said...

Oh I can't wait to get this kit!

Those projects!