Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wednesday's Winner

Here are your random numbers:14
Timestamp: 2007-09-06 11:04:35 IST

Marshan
Please email me your address so that I can get your prize out to you. melynda@ilove2create.com

Still one more day to email me your answers to our Monday trivia question. The prize pack is the Bernie Berlin ATC book and the foam stamp set from Tim Holtz. The stamp set is in a nice wood box.

Monday's Trivia - What was the technique of the January 2007 Scrapbook Society Kit?

Have you checked out the September Gallery? We have some amazing layouts, projects, and cards from our Design Team. Here are just a few of my favorites. Of course I love them all.

I love how Amy White used the Daisy D rubons to free hand the leaves and the colors are wonderful. Tracy Poloacheck used August's Doodling Template. And the Earth Elements look amazing on the number five. We most definitely have the most talented Design Team on earth!!!

No comments: