Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday's Trivia Question


Today's Trivia Question: What city and state is our Design Team Coordinator from?

Please email your answers to melynda@ilove2create.com by Thursday evening. I will draw a name from the correct answers on Friday. Good Luck!!!!

I am off running to get kids to school and doctor's appointments this morning so I will post a picture of the prize when I return this afternoon. I should have taken the photograph yesterday but that would have meant I was planning ahead. LOL!!!!!
Edited.... I finally got the picture. The prize is 3 (THREE) mobile kits. Retail value $70.00!!!

8 comments:

Betty said...

I know!!

Trish said...

I know, I know!

Amy said...

Oh, have fun guessing (or knowing ;) LOL!)

scrappermimi said...

I know too!!!!

DIANE said...

Oh, Oh, I know, I know....I supposed I don't get to play because of some fine print clause at the bottom of the page! LOL :D

Melynda Tetpon said...

Thank you for all the answers so far!!

Betty said...

Yummy prize!!!

Debbie said...

Yes!!! I know too! ;)