Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of School


I am so excited and sad at the same time. Today is the first day of school and the first time I will have all my children in school. No more little ones at home. I look forward to getting more housework done, time to create, and many other things so that I won't get so sad and miss them too much.


Each Wednesday we are giving away a prize package with a value of $25. Just leave a little hello comment and I will draw the name of the winner Thursday morning. Sorry I am running behind today and didn't get the picture of the prize yet.
Sorry the picture isn't the greatest. The Wednesday drawing is for an entire roll of Maya Road Velvet Ribbon in red, Joy of Stamping Cleaner, Metallic Rubons, and Rusty Pickle Stickers. All fun stuff.

Good Luck and have a wonderful day.

18 comments:

Leslie said...

Love looking at the gallery for inspiration. Enjoy the peace and quite :)

myless said...

You probably won't have as much time alone as you would think. They'll be home before you know it.

Amy said...

Well, I know I'm DT, but I'm still gonna say Hello! ;)

babylove said...

Today was my baby boys first day of pre-school, he is four years old. I also have a 9-month old daughter. I was sad to leave him, it is the first time he will be with someone that isn't family, but I didn't cry. I hope you have a nice peaceful time while they are away for the day. Hopefully you will find time for yourself.

Trish said...

Today Tyler is having a daycare day. Meaning I am thinking he needs so time away from me!

Enjoy your quite time!

intime0 said...

Hello. Not much of a blogger, but its fun to read.

mara g said...

Hello,
I hope your enjoying the peace and quite.
Time to do all the things that you have been puting off because of the kids.

Janelle said...

Hi~ The kids look great!

cpbunch said...

Hello! Awh . . poor mommy! They will be home before you know it. Hang in there mommy!

monica said...

Your kids are darling...I hope that you enjoy the peace and quiet!

Scrapbook Princess said...

I love that photo of the kids, can't wait to see your page about it :)

My dd is starting nursery school this week too, I really can't believe how time flies!!

Hope you got some work done:) (but not too much, you need some You time too)

Angie said...

I sent 3 of my 4 to school, I was really sad, but I really enjoy seeing them when they get home. Makes me appreciate them more!

deb said...

Aww.. they're so sweet. Gorgeous prize pack! I'd love to win. :)

marshan said...

hello

Alicia S said...

Hello:) I love the pic! They all have such shining personalities!

Melanie said...

They're adorable, Melynda! Are they wearing uniforms? I love not having to worry about what they're wearing. Enjoy your alone time!

Betty said...

Wohooo!! Love your new blog! Thanks for the blog candy!

Melynda Tetpon said...

Yes, they wear uniforms. They wouldn't all stand still and let me take a nice picture. The boys kept making funny faces this was the one picture with the least amount of funny faces. :)