Saturday, August 18, 2007

More Peeks at Scrapbook Society September Kit



What smells wonderful and adds an amazing organic look to your projects and layouts????


Art Glitters Earth Elements!!!!

A fantastic new line of remarkable Earth tones and textures that will awaken all your senses. Sprinkle overElements Earth Textures adhesive to embellish all your art pieces, collages, sculptures and paper projects.


The newest season trend is all about organic and "going green". Of course we had to go with the newest trend!

I was a little leary about putting these amazing elements in my scrapbooking pages but found that with their glue (of course it will be in the kit) they stay put and add that amazing rich dimension we will all be looking for this fall.



Morocco will be the Earth Element in the kit with 3 other new earth elements in the Add-On project kit. You are truly going to fall in love with these little jars.

I did just find out that they were unable to get us the zigzag rubons but we will be getting the straight stitch rubons. The joys and perils of having to put together a kit each month with the "newest" products. Still wonderful and will be loads of fun to work with.

4 comments:

Scrapbook Princess said...

Wow, this sounds/smells amazing!!! I can;t wait to try this out!!!

Traicee said...

This looks like an amazing product! I love the rich colors,and I am looking forward to trying this on my scrapbook pages!

Rachael said...

Can't wait!! :)

Natasha said...

Is it only me, or the message board and gallery are down?