Friday, August 10, 2007

Big Changes are coming!!!





I am very excited about our anniversary celebration next month. Can you believe we will be celebrating 4 years??? Seems like yesterday when I put together our first kit.

I need to add some candles to the cake!!


I have a few favorites (needle felting, twinkling h2os, polymer clay, papermaking, and image transferring). The next few months kits are definitely going to make my top 10 list of favorite kits.

I can't wait to share all the exciting news with you very soon. But make sure to stay tuned for prizes and our big surprises.

Each summer my oldest son and I take on a new cooking project. One summer we spent perfecting the flour tortilla, another it was learning how to make funnel cakes (before they had mixes), then pies, and this summer it is pickles. We have made 4 different batches trying to perfect our technique and the recipe.

While searching for new recipes and instructions. I ran into this very fun site.


Making Dill Pickles

How about a cozy quilt?



Too many cool instructions on this site. It is very easy to get spend lots of time looking around. Have a wonderful weekend and make something creative!!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

How cool that you and your son do that every year. I'm sure it makes for some very precious mother-son moments!

I can't wait to see what sort of changes you have in store for us!

Scrapbook Princess said...

Sounds like an exciting September!!!

I remember making pickles one summer... when we finally opened them up to enjoy they were... not as what we had hoped! :(

Hope yours are better!

scrappermimi said...

Those pickles looks so yummy. When I was a kids my mim and I would can things and it was great.

You are creating yummy memories.

Rachael said...

What a cool tradition!! I LOVE dill pickles!!

Can't wait for the changes!! Very exciting!