Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Back from my Vacation

I am back from my family reunion in New Hampshire. It was wonderful, busy, and nice to get away. We stayed at a beautiful resort with tons of activities for everyone. I am still sore from the mountain biking, hiking, and the paddle boats.

The kids loved meeting all their cousins. They had so much fun they are counting the minutes to the next one in 2 years. :)

I finally finished unpacking and getting caught up on all my emails, phone calls, and checking on orders. Still need to download the vacation pictures.

I wanted to share some amazing projects and layouts from the August Scrapbooking Society Kit. We still have a few of them left.



Ahoy by Rachael Chamberlain


Sweet Boy by Natasha Prosperi



Happily Ever After by Amy White


4 comments:

Rachael said...

so glad you had a nice getaway!! It sounds wonderful!! You definately deserved some good R&R!!

This kit has been so much fun!! I love what I'm seeing popping up in the gallery!!

Scrapbook Princess said...

Sounds like everyone had fun!

This kit is so much fun to play with :)

MsGrace said...

gald you had a nie vacation.

Cool kit creations.

Laura

Trish said...

SOunds like you guys had a great vacation!

I love this kit! I am having so much fun!