Monday, July 30, 2007

Headbands to keep Cool


I found this amazingly simple headband to make on Craft Daisies who got it from Heather Bailey.

I took some time off from packing the August SBS kits and made one for my daughter and me. We are having a heat wave here with loads of humidity and these are perfect to help us stay cool.


Of course my daughter wants me to add some embellishments to hers. She wants some vintage buttons sewn on. I will probably break down and put some on this evening if I get caught up with my packing.

6 comments:

Scrapbook Princess said...

This is so cute!!! Your model is just adorable too :)

Amy said...

COOL! I'm going to check it out for Lex! It just looks so cute!

scrappermimi said...

This is so cute!

Rachael said...

So cute! Mac would love one of these!!

jadadog said...

oh, it definitely needs some BLING!!!

MsGrace said...

Oh what a cute project!

Laura