Friday, July 6, 2007

Counting Down to our Big Celebration!!!

We will be celebrating 4 years in September 2007. We always have a huge celebration with lots of PRIZES, GAMES, and FUN.

This year I want to do something different. We love to step up and really push the envelope around here with our techniques so why not with our CELEBRATION!!!!


We were the first scrapbooking kit club to do a cyber- crop, invite Celebrities to our chats, have a chat room, and the first to put clear acrylic stamps in our kits (can you believe we were doing clear acrylic before it became HOT?!?!), and so many other things.


Now to come up with that amazing and "over the top" idea for our CELEBRATION!!!!!


Got any great ideas?


Join for a 12-month membership this month and you will receive your September kit FREE!!!!! Your first kit will be August.





I had to put in an image of one of my favorite cards from last month's card class. So simple and so perfect. Card was designed by Tracy Catlin.

3 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

I agree on the card- simply gorgeous.

And had no idea you'd been around so long OR had been such a pioneer. Look forward to more trailblazing during the Sept celebration!

Trish said...

I love the month of September! It is so much fun at I Love 2 Create! If I come up with any idea's I will give you a Shout!

Scrapbook Princess said...

4 absolutely wonderful years!!!

Happy Anniversary Melynda!