Tuesday, July 24, 2007

August Scrapbook Society Preview


Here is a preview of the August Scrapbook Society kit. The kit features the Mayflower papers from Rusty Pickle and the new Radiant Rains. I don't have all items from the kit shown in the picture but wanted to show you a peek.

This is going to be a wonderful kit and leaving you wanting all 24 colors of Radiant Rain.

Can you believe what Tracy has done with the August Project kit???? She created an amazing Save the Date Scrap-o-Dex. Make sure to click on the image to see a larger picture. It is truly amazing.

Order an August Project Kit.


A wonderful layout from Rachael using the August Kit. Don't you love her journalling!!! She just got back from vacation. I don't know how she does it. It takes me a good week to get back into the swing of things let alone be creative.


Tracy created another sneak peek for us with her layout. That is the cutest puppy ever!!!

The August kit ships next week on August 1st. Order yours today or join for a 12-month membership and receive your September kit FREE!!!!

Please email us at melynda@ilove2create.com your address if you were one of our CHA Prize winners!!!

8 comments:

Trish said...

OMG!

Those projects are AWESOME!

Thanks for the sneak peeks!

scrappermimi said...

The LO's and projects are top notch! Amazing job girls!

Penny B. said...

AMAZING projects!! I'm so ready for my kit now!

Melanie said...

Beautiful kit and gorgeous projects!

jadadog said...

WOW! I gotta tell you all how much fun the Scrap-O-Dex was! In fact, I'd LOVE another b/c I have another idea!!! anyway, they are larger than normal rolodex files, which makes them oh so scrappable! I think you ALL should BUY one!!!!

Scrapbook Princess said...

Beautiful as always :) Cant wait to try them out!

Amy said...

Great job ladies!!! I'm totally LOVING the projects I'm seeing for August!

Kim - ScrapToMyLu said...

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog. Today's Creative Blog.
You are a serious scrapper! I'm just a dappler. It's such a great outlet.