Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Today's Peek at Rouge de Garance


Another peek at one of the 12 amazing papers included in the July Scrapbooking Society kit.
The kit will ship July 2nd!!!

We are changing the way we do our kit add-ons. We will now be offering a mini kit that complements the full kit. I am putting it together now and will have a full picture of it very soon. I am very excited about this change.
I have been tagged.....
These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.So, time for my 7 random facts:

1. I am terrified of earthworms. I cannot hardly walk on a sidewalk after a rainstorm due to the earthworms. I can't garden without having a panic attack and running away to hide in the house.


2. I won 7th place in the Montana State livestock judging contest when I was 14. If you need to know if a steer will make good steaks, I am your girl.


3. I love to drive and explore. I drive every backroad I can find.


4. I have always wanted to name one of my son's Liam and my husband would never agree.

5. Every summer my oldest son and I pick something odd we want to learn how to cook. We have learned how to make flour tortillas, indian fry bread, eggrolls, chicken curry, apple fritters, and many others. We will spend all summer trying different recipes and techniques till we feel we have mastered it. The rest of the family gets to be our test subjects. I think we need to start picking something more healthy for all us in the future. LOL!!!!


6. I am trying to find someone to teach me tatting. I love the look and would love to learn. I have a book but haven't figured it out yet.


7. Someday I want to own a children's artist studio. I would love to turn my barn/garage into a children's studio where they could learn and play with all kinds of art mediums. Someday I will be brave enough and apply for that small business loan and just go for it. :)


You have been tagged:

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Worms--ewwwww! I love your idea about starting a kids' art studio. We've attended a couple of birthday parties at one of those near here and the kids love it. You'd be so good at it! :)