Tuesday, June 19, 2007

July Ribbon Peek!


I love the stitching lines in this paper. I haven't been a fan of lime green but after seeing this paper this is going to be my favorite color this summer.

I also wanted to show you a peek at the ribbons coming in the kit. My favorite is the turquoise squares. Don't forget we also have beautiful ribbon in the July Add-on this month.


>BR>If you are not a member and want to get the July "Getting down to Business" kit, preorder now. I have only 2 kits left.



The Design Team met last night to discuss all the projects they will be putting together with this kit. You are going to have so many wonderful projects to complete during July you will not know what to start on first.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I think I am going to have to have to get all the add-ons for this kit!