Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I have a Secret....shhhhh....

I have been trying very hard to keep a secret and it is becoming harder and harder.

I have got to tell someone. Can you keep a secret??? I am sure you can.

I have finally secured these amazing and limited edition papers for the Scrapbook Society July kit. It has been several months in the works and finally they are coming. And yes you heard right they are Limited Edition (they only printed 5,000) of them. They are like nothing we have seen and amazing.

The papers are not from the US. Can you guess where they are coming from???

All right I feel a little better that I got to tell someone. WHEW!!!!

6 comments:

Scrapbook Princess said...

Ohhh sounds wonderful!!!

Trish said...

I can't wait to see these papers!

DIANE said...

Yippee!!!! I know a secret -- and I even know which ones they are! I am doing the happy dance with you. You are awesome, Melynda!

edith turk said...

hmmm...very intriguing!! Love the mystery of it all!! Tell me, do the mystery papers parlez-vous francais?

Melynda Tetpon said...

Yes Edith they parlez-vous francais. :)

Anita said...

Oehh .. I love secrets, but like guessing too!! Does the brand contains a color?