Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fabric Printing is so KEWL!


The June Scrapbook Society kits should have found their way to their new homes. The kit is much more vibrant and exciting in real life then we can ever get an image to show.


I have been making a few altered notebooks for "end of the year" teacher gifts with the Lil Davis paper. Can you believe we are still in school in the Northeast? We don't get out until June 23rd.


As soon as I finish with notebooks I want to make one of Rachael's pillows with a picture of my house. I have the perfect little bench to put it on. Wouldn't that be so cool?????

We have a few leftovers including the Maya Road Coaster Book and box from the kits and we will be putting them in the Flea Market section of the store later today.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

what an awesome little pillow! hehe!