Friday, June 29, 2007
Thursday, June 28, 2007
We offer a free online card class with 4-6 cards made from the leftovers from your kit each month.
Check out a few of this month's cards by Tracy Catlin one of our very talented Designers.
Tracy only used items included in the June Scrapbook Society Kit.
Each month we put together a wonderful newsletter filled with layouts, projects, gift items, and my favorite Made in Minutes.
Here is the July Made in Minutes Project by Deborrah Szuch. Complete instructions will be in the July 2007 newsletter. The bracelet is part of the kit contents.
We also have amazing Message Board, Chat room, Swaps, Games, a chance to be our guest designer, and so much more.
And I can't forget the 10% discount on everything in our online store.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Friday, June 22, 2007
The winner of the Glitter Gems is pebblesjns!!! Please email me your address.
Thank you everyone for playing our little game.
We are currently out of the July kits right now. Our members have until June 26th to let us know if they are skipping the kit, so we may have a few more available. If you didn't order one and would like one we will put you on a wait list.
We do have the July "Make your own Clock" add-on kit available.
Rachael Chamberlain has provided us with this wonderful sneak peek at the July SBS Kit.
And another sneak peek from our Guest Designer. Do you know who she is??????
Thursday, June 21, 2007
These resin glitter gems are in the July SBS kit. I thought it would be fun to giveaway the ones pictured above.
Just add a comment to the this post and we will draw a name from the posts tomorrow for the winner.
The gems are perfect to add to your scrapbook layout, the center of a silk flower, the front of a card, or anything your heart desires.
Preorder the July Kit Add-on!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
We have a busy day today. My twins are graduating kindergarden and my youngest is having a ceremony for his preschool. We barely make it to each one. :)
I am feeling so sad that they are all growing up so fast. It will be so strange next year to have all 4 of my children in the same school and for all day. I don't think I will know what to do with myself and my extra time.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
I also wanted to show you a peek at the ribbons coming in the kit. My favorite is the turquoise squares. Don't forget we also have beautiful ribbon in the July Add-on this month.
>BR>If you are not a member and want to get the July "Getting down to Business" kit, preorder now. I have only 2 kits left.
The Design Team met last night to discuss all the projects they will be putting together with this kit. You are going to have so many wonderful projects to complete during July you will not know what to start on first.
Monday, June 18, 2007
The July Scrapbooking Society kit is a wonderful mix of eclectic items. Along with the 7gypies new oval stamp(see below) we are including an adorable jewelery cap bracelet. We will continue to sneak-peek items from the kit until our full preview on June 26th so keep checking this blog!
- Make your own clock! Creatively customize for an office, home, or gift to a friend.
- Another new-release 7gypsies stamp! We pulled some strings to make 3 different stamps available and they are set to arrive rush delivery in time to ship to you.
- May Arts Ribbons that match perfectly with the July SBS kit including a satin crinkle that is divine. 1 yard of each.
- A wonderful French paper from Rouge de Garance. It is cardstock weight and double-sided. The other side is lime green (matching the kit) with white polka dots.
- 4 resin gems created by us!!!A wonderful kit all by itself but even more perfect with the July kit.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
I had a wonderful time yesterday in Brooklyn at the Renegade Craft Fair. So many talented people out there. I am so bummed I forgot my camera. I packed a big tote bag with all the necessities of being gone all day and it didn't make it in my bag.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Friday, June 15, 2007
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
1. I am terrified of earthworms. I cannot hardly walk on a sidewalk after a rainstorm due to the earthworms. I can't garden without having a panic attack and running away to hide in the house.
2. I won 7th place in the Montana State livestock judging contest when I was 14. If you need to know if a steer will make good steaks, I am your girl.
3. I love to drive and explore. I drive every backroad I can find.
4. I have always wanted to name one of my son's Liam and my husband would never agree.
5. Every summer my oldest son and I pick something odd we want to learn how to cook. We have learned how to make flour tortillas, indian fry bread, eggrolls, chicken curry, apple fritters, and many others. We will spend all summer trying different recipes and techniques till we feel we have mastered it. The rest of the family gets to be our test subjects. I think we need to start picking something more healthy for all us in the future. LOL!!!!
6. I am trying to find someone to teach me tatting. I love the look and would love to learn. I have a book but haven't figured it out yet.
7. Someday I want to own a children's artist studio. I would love to turn my barn/garage into a children's studio where they could learn and play with all kinds of art mediums. Someday I will be brave enough and apply for that small business loan and just go for it. :)
You have been tagged:
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
The pack of 12 individually numbered papers come beautifully packaged in a turqouise box, finsished with cerise ribbon, and as soon as you see the box, you know that this is something special. Once you open it up you find the papers wrapped in tissue paper, to keep it safe. These are limited edition numbered papers.
The rest of the kit will also be stunning with wonderful goodies from 7gypsies, Lil Davis, May Arts, and much more. A kit you will not want to miss.
We will have a few leftover from our memberships. If you would like one you can PREORDER now.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Can you tell I am having a hard time keeping a secret?
Thursday, June 7, 2007
We have a few leftovers including the Maya Road Coaster Book and box from the kits and we will be putting them in the Flea Market section of the store later today.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
I have got to tell someone. Can you keep a secret??? I am sure you can.
I have finally secured these amazing and limited edition papers for the Scrapbook Society July kit. It has been several months in the works and finally they are coming. And yes you heard right they are Limited Edition (they only printed 5,000) of them. They are like nothing we have seen and amazing.
The papers are not from the US. Can you guess where they are coming from???
All right I feel a little better that I got to tell someone. WHEW!!!!