Friday, May 18, 2007

Scrapbook Society June 2007 Peek



I am loving the colors in the June kit. This is a VERY small peek at what is in the June kit. The papers are Lil Davis Endless Summer. Wonderful bold colors, graphic look with a distressed edge. Can you think of anything more perfect????

And the technique is going to be so much fun. The technique is honestly something we have done in the past but we put a new and very cool spin on it. Memory Makers magazine says the technique is a "hot" new trend. LOL!!!!!

Watch for more peeks of the kit in the next few days.

Have you seen our Creativity WORKSHOPS??

Amy is our first author with a wonderful workshop on how to create your own lip glosses and lip balms.

We will be adding many more in the next few weeks.

We are also looking for more authors of our Creativity workshops. Do you have a special project or class that would make a great workshop? Just drop me an email at melynda@ilove2create.com with your proprosal. It is a great way to publish your work and make a little extra $$.


3 comments:

Penny B. said...

OH MY!!! I am totally in LOVE with the peek!! YUM!!

DIANE said...

Ooooh, I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation! I can't wait to play.

Rachael said...

I got my kit today and it is fab!!!