Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sneak Peek at the May 2007 Scrapbook Society Kit



































Can you guess what these are pictures of??
They are the papers for the May 2007 Scrapbook Society kit. I am so in love with these papers. When I saw them at CHA I knew I had to have them. They are beautiful and named after the area I live in.


They go perfectly with the May technique and perfect for those Mother's Day projects.


The rest of the kit is just as amazing as these papers.


I am so excited to play, now to clean the house, start the laundry, and occupy the kids so I can sneak away to play.

3 comments:

deborrah said...

Oh man are these gorgeous!! I for one cannot wait to play with them. Gorgeous, as usual, Melynda. Now, I can't wait to see the rest of the kit!

Ginger said...

wow! very pretty

edith turk said...

These look so great!! can't wait to get to see them IRL!!