Friday, April 20, 2007

SBS May 2007 Technique

I am so excited about our May Scrapbook Society monthly kit technique. I have wanted to do this technique for a long time and found the prefect papers to go with the technique.

I know you are asking so what is the technique!!!

Drum roll.........................................Beeswax.................................

You can do so many things with beeswax and your house will smell wonderful while you are playing with it.

It is perfect for collage work, using as an adhesive, and adding texture. My personal favorite is to stamp in the beeswax and using the metallic rubons that will be in the kit to add dimension to your stamped image.

If you haven't already ordered your May 2007 kit we will have a handful left after our memberships.

You can order one on our website. http://store.ilove2create.com/servlet/Categories?category=Scrapbook+Society+Kits

1 comment:

deborrah said...

This technique looks like so much fun! I've been exploring it on the Internet and I'm amazed at what can be done! The collage possibilities ... the altering possibilities ... the amazing possibilities. Can't wait!