Monday, April 9, 2007

Cupcake Purse



I snuck in some time this past week to crochet a Cupcake Purse. I found the pattern online at a site called www.youcanmakethis.com. I love it and used my scrap yarn.





The only thing I wish is that it was a little smaller. I made it for my daughter and it is quite large for her to use. Of course she loves it anyway.



She is having a slumber party later this month and she wants me to make one for all the little girls. I might be able to if I made them 1/3 of the size this one is. :)

Or maybe I will luck out and talk her into something else a little less time consuming.

4 comments:

Scrapbook Princess said...

That is absolutely adorable!!!!!! I am so impressed with your array of talent! I could never do that. I am sure your daughter loves it, it is just soo cute!!

edith turk said...

That is so friggin' cute!! I wish i knew how to knit/crochet!!

Rachael said...

Oh my, this is so gosh darn cute!!

I wish I could crochet or knit too!

Ginger said...

very cute, I need to make one!