Thursday, March 29, 2007

What to do with a new Pom-Pom Maker?







Make bunnies of course! My children love to draw creatures, pick out some fabric and have me sew them together. So, when the new pom-pom makers from Clover arrived, my wonderful children had me bring their uniquely-designed bunnies to life. I have tried several pom pom makers and have to say this is my favorite. It is so simple to use and makes perfect fluffy pom poms.

Like our other creations, we hastily sketched our designs and cranked up the sewing machine just to 'go for it.' Our favorite is the mutant bunny made of fleece and recycled sweaters.

I used the felt flowers from the April 2007 Scrapbooking Society kit for several of the bunnies. Love using up those supplies!

BTW - I got a wonderful box from Clover today with some great new tools. Watch for their debut in several upcoming kits. Cya later! Melynda

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Very cute bunnies! So, did you stuff them with the pompoms? Did you or your kids cut out the bunny shapes? That sounds like such a cool activity to do with the kids! :)