Saturday, March 17, 2007

3....2....1....Dream!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Only three days to go until Il2C goes "live." This new adventure has been keeping me insanely busy, and has even become a recurring character in my dreams at night.

Thanks to the help of the many people who believe in me (and don't think I've totally lost it), IL2C is yet another dream come true in my life. Just like her sister, The Scrapbooking Society, she is already proving to be both challenging and rewarding.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the store (and the rest of the Web site, ugh!) and am getting very excited about the debut. Many of you have asked why I didn't hire someone to do the site for me. Like most of you reading this, my middle initial is "D.I.Y." Enough said.

On launch day there will be tweaks, a few hiccups, and other catastropic events you won't see on your side of the computer screen. Still, like any family in its early days, we'll focus on being where we need to be today, and dream about where we want to go tomorrow.

See you next week! Melynda

5 comments:

Scrapbook Princess said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! I hope things go smooth for you too, I know how these things can be!!!

Amy said...

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about exciting! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!

Ginger said...

so very exciting
- Ginger

deborrah said...

Excellent!! This is going to be such a wonderful excursion for you Melynda, and for us! I can't wait to see everything you have in store for us! Go girl!

edith turk said...

very exciting times!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :D